Monday, October 01, 2007

Worlds Unseen cover sneak peek

The cover for Worlds Unseen is finally underway. My sister Deborah is painting it in acrylics. I got a look at it last night and it's pretty cool. I intended to blog about it today, and before I got a chance, she posted on her work blog about it... so I filched a picture.

Here it is:

Kudos if you've read the book and you know what scene this depicts, and also what still needs to be added :).

You can get a free Ebook Edition of Worlds here.

Onward and upward to publication...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Brittany Simmons said...

Lucky duck. Just happened to have a sister who is a great artist. It is beautiful! Can't say I know which scene it depicts, though. Maybe the missing "thing" would help?

6:45 p.m.  
Blogger Rachel Rossano said...

That is beautiful and breathtaking work.

9:39 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely book! I just finished reading it and was very blessed by it. What a good reminder that there are many ways that the Evil One would like to destroy the Light and the Gospel. You have been blessed with the wonderful gift of writing and storytelling. The cover peek promises to make a fitting glimpse into the book.

May the Lord bless and keep you,
May He cause His face to shine upon you and give you peace.

12:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home