Friday, September 14, 2007

update: Taerith - Chapter Twenty-Seven

Chapter Twenty-Seven of Taerith has been posted. I haven't been very consistent in announcing that here... oops. It is a chapter of encounters, the One That Begins the End.

Earlier I mentioned my desire to finish Taerith in a week. The goal was to write the last words before teaching started last Thursday. Accordingly, the Wednesday afternoon before found me seated on a plywood floor in Twin's ballet studio in Fort Erie, looking up blinkingly and proclaiming, "I did it." I did indeed. The book is done. I have a bit of tweaking to do before the last two chapters go up, but overall it's finished.

I'm going to put it down for at least a month before starting revisions. Sweet freedom :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home