Monday, May 08, 2006

Lord, Teach Us to Pray: The First Review

"This is a book I'll return to, the next time life gets over-busy and my prayers seem dry and profitless. Lord, Teach Us to Pray is something like a drink of cool, refreshing water in a parched and thirsty land."

My book has been reviewed for the first time ever! Read the review by Jean Hall on Eclectic Homeschool Online here.

And if you're interested in reading it yourself, the book can be purchased in paperback or download form here: www.lulu.com/littledozen.


2 Comments:

Blogger Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:58 p.m.  
Blogger Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

Your book looks great! Thank you for the kind comment you left on my blog. I do believe I have come to know my children better because I homeschool. I am very blessed to be able to stay home and do it.

I certainly have the dream to homeschool all the way through high school with my children. My oldest daughter will be in the 7th grade, and I hope to get all the way through without any public school at all. It is intimidating a bit, though. Still, I think we can do it. There are great resources out there now.

So, I have never met anyone who homeschooled all the way through to graduation. Are you normal? ;oD Clearly, you are a published author. That says something, doesn't it? And reading, it sounds like you socialize just fine. Do you feel that you missed anything by never going to high school?

11:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home