Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hum-de-Dum

It's a funny thing... when you spend your entire day buried in computer manuscripts, critiquing, marking, editing, reading reading reading, answering emails, trying to research marketing opportunities... well, eventually you hit a point when your brain lolls to one side, convulses a few times, and insists that it's not going to work anymore.

Mine is doing that about now. This blog post is my way of very temporarily diverting myself. It's not working over well, but then, I don't expect anything to work over well until work is, well, over.

(That sentence was me amusing myself... just so you know.)

On the bright side, a client I really wanted to work with hired me today on the strength of my blog posts. Praise the Lord for that.

Signing off.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wyrfu said...

So blogs have a use after all! So glad to hear that... ;)

5:42 p.m.  
Blogger C. H. Green said...

Me too. Please pray Rachel. My family is in crisis. We need a breakthrough!

10:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home