Monday, June 16, 2008

it doesn't get better than this!

Breezy, sunny, 78 degrees, and I've spent my entire day working on the front porch with trees waving overhead and the river cresting in whitecaps at the end of the street. I sip a cup of tea and think, God saw that it was good.

I love being self-employed!

On an entirely other note, I'm making notes for (yet another) redesign of my Web site. I've already revamped the book page format (you can see the only currently-live example for Theodore Pharris Saves the Universe), and I want to add a new page for free stuff--ebooks, the occasional short story, things like that. I'm planning to transform the side bar links, widen the whole site, and maybe do away with the Catalog page (because it's redundant).

The trouble is that I'm such an amateur when it comes to Web site design, a wide-eyed explorer with no real experience, like a kid who figures he's qualified to go on safari because he can catch a lizard in his backyard. So I always redo my Web site with fear, trembling, and probably way too much wasted time.

Ah well. Anybody out there who's a more qualified explorer than I am--care to offer suggestions?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home