Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tales of the Heartily Homeschooled: The Cover

Isn't it grand? (Click to make it larger; there's a good bit of detail.)



Being related to a very good artist (my sister, Deborah, who also did the cover art for Worlds Unseen) can be a very great blessing sometimes :).

The scene depicted comes from a chapter in Part 4: According to Plan (B), entitled "Mama Was a Gypsy, Papa Was a Rock." We really did drive into a dry creek bed once.

You can read the annotated Table of Contents, chapter excerpts, and more here: www.LittleDozen.com/thh.html.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Love the artwork! That's really creative! The book sounds like fun to read!
~Ashley

3:42 p.m.  
Blogger Rachel Rossano said...

I love the artwork! :) I can't wait to read the book. :)

6:03 p.m.  
Blogger Catherine West said...

HI, Rachel
I ran into you over on Rachelle's blog and thought I'd pop in to say hi! Where in Ontario are you?
We have a cottage in Huntsville. I'm there all summer. I don't do much except hang out on the dock and write. It would be nice to get together with a fellow writer. Oh wait, yeah, Ontario is a big place isn't it? Chances are you're nowhere near me.
But you never know...

11:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home