Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Shipping Rates Are Down - Finally!

As anyone who's ordered from LittleDozen.com (aka me) knows, the shipping rates on my books have been exorbitant. (That's not hyerbole... more than half the price of the book is exorbitant!) Many kind readers have ordered directly from me anyway, which I appreciate more than I can say. However, as of this afternoon I'm pleased to say that the rates have come way down.

The change? We're now drop-shipping from the States instead of shipping books across the Canadian border!

I can't do autographed copies this way, so if anyone's still interested in those, you'll have to contact me directly and pay the old high shipping.

I'm very pleased about this :).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT ADVICE!!
MR J ADAMS ADVISER CONSULTANT FOR DROP SHIPPING & WHOLESALE.
YOU CAN AVOID A LOT OF THE SCAMS BY USING A WHOIS SEARCH!

What is an WHOIS search?

A WHOIS search reveals details about a domain name, including who owns it, where it was registered, when it expires and which name servers are assigned to the domain. There are many software tools for performing a WHOIS search, and you can also search online. One good web site to try is whois.sc. To perform a WHOIS search on whois.sc: 1. Go to whois.sc in your internet browser. 2. Type the domain name you want to look up in the "Name Spinner" search box and press read on.

8:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home