Tuesday, October 09, 2007

agent hunting

I'm looking for an agent for Angel in the Woods. Likely this shall take me a while--I have a couple of agents in mind, but I'd like to do a lot more research and come up with a much longer list.

I finished writing my synopsis for Angel today. Synopses, I have decided, are not fun. My rough draft is six double-spaced pages long. I plan to boil that down to three- and one-page versions as well, for those industry pros who prefer something shorter. It's a challenge. I have to say, though, that I enjoyed revisiting Angel. Between writing Taerith and producing Worlds Unseen (the cover is still being painted but it's coming soon, I promise!), I haven't had much time for Angel, but I still think it's my best work, and I love its story. I really do.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn Joy said...

And I must agree with you. Of all of them with all their excitement and drama, the homeyness of Angel still appeals to me most.

7:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home