Wednesday, February 28, 2007

why should today be any different?

My eyes feel like they've been staring at a computer screen all day. Likely because they have been :).

The official release date for Letters to Samuel Generation: The Collection is tomorrow. It's not going to happen. The usual unaccountable delays have stacked themselves up against me and my deadlines. However, I should be able to release it within the next two weeks. I shall not complain. In the meantime, you can read all the chapters here.

Coaching is going very well and I'm actually ahead in marking papers. As a result, I had an extra forty-five minutes to work on Taerith. I finished a chapter and posted it.

Other excellent news is that I've begun work as a copy editor for Home School Enrichment Magazine. I'm very excited about it and greatly enjoying the work thus far.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home