Tuesday, January 30, 2007

from the mouths of three year olds

"Oh, that's so cute," Tabithah tells me...


"... I wish I had one of those."

"I wish this whooooole house was mine," Tab says, her face a centimeter away from mine. "Even your room."

"What would you do with it all?" I ask her.

"I would have forty beds, probably," she answers.

"What would you do with that many beds? You couldn't sleep in them all."

"I'd sleep in this bed this night, and that bed the second night, and that bed another night, and that bed the fifty night, and that bed the last night."

(Does wanting a red deer stag make her sort of like me? I'M the weirdo who's got it for a desktop background.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Rossano said...

LOL I don't know. I think it is in our human nature to want what we cannot have. :) I love your sister's idea of owning the whole house, but I am not as thrilled about the beds. :) I take it she loves sleeping in different places. :)

9:19 a.m.  
Blogger Libby Russell said...

CUTENESS!!!! I want to meet her! She sounds absolutely adorable. Small siblings are such a joy.

I hope you're having a nice day!

1:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home