Friday, September 08, 2006

The Oh-So-Splendid Book Tag

This is the first time I've posted a tag here... but I like this one so much I just had to do it. I'd seen it around and was hoping someone would tag me so I could do it--I'm too lazy to tag myself. Thanks, Britt ;).

1. One book that changed your life: Pretty well everyone has said "The Bible," so, though that's true for me, too, I'll use a different one here: A Daughter's Devotion, by George MacDonald.

2. One book that you've read more than once: The Jungle Books by Rudyard Kipling.

3. One book you ’d want on a desert island: The Bible.

4. One book that made you laugh: Out loud? The Mating Season by P.G. Wodehouse. Actually, just about anything by P.G. Wodehouse.

5. One book that made you cry: Mrs. Mike by Benedict and Nancy Freedman

6. One book that you wish had been written: A detailed, modern-journal style account of the apostle Paul's life and travels. Also, the story of my Opa's family in Russia and his life here in Canada.

7. One book that you wish had never been written: That Was Then, This Is Now by S.E. Hinton. Depressed me for weeks.

8. One book you ’re currently reading: Shirley by Charlotte Bronte. I can't figure out what it's about but it's absolutely fascinating me. Also Robert Chapman, biography of an early Brethren leader by Robert L. Peterson.

9. One book you've been meaning to read: Watership Down by Richard Adams. And LOTS of others.

I decline to do the last bit of the tag, which is tagging others. Feel free to consider yourself tagged though, and leave me a comment if you do!


1 Comments:

Blogger Internet Marketing Tips said...

When I lose track of my purpose in life, and begin to question things, I always go back and read The Alchemist. I think i have read it 4-5 times.

Good bog!!

Mike

8:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home