Thursday, September 07, 2006

prayer for a beautiful family

I was blog surfing this morning and came across an unusual prayer request which moved me very much. They're looking for people to sign up as prayer partners over the next couple of weeks. Have a look at this link and sign up if you can!

Prayer Chain for the Godfrey Family

As you know if you follow this blog at all, I go out and protest abortion every Friday morning. A few weeks ago, a young woman stood across the parking lot from my friend and I and started to shout challenges at us. Her key phrase? "What is the baby is sick?" I wish that young lady could meet the Godfreys, and know the love and courage they display.

Thanks for reading.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my web page. I do love the chore system but can see where it would get a little hard to check 12!! I have trouble checking 4. Is your book published yet? Would love to get a copy down here. Take care and visit again.

2:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left a comment there Rachael, and I'll be praying. I'm sorry to hear that. Yet, we don't know what God's plans are and what He has in store. Let's just keep trusting Him.
I hope you have a great day. Thanks for posting. I haven't heard from you in a while. Keep shining. :-)

8:17 a.m.  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Thank you for stopping by Renaissance, Rachel! It was so nice of you to share the compliments that you did. It really made my day.

I am very thankful for the work you have done picketing abortion clinics. What a great task it is! I have done so a few times pre-kiddos, but mostly find it difficult with children.

The book that you have written, from the title, sounds smashing! What a fantastic topic!

Anyway-thanks again for stopping by-do so again!! :-)

8:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home