Friday, September 01, 2006

snag # 1

Just sent this out to my email list... the publishing journey continues.


Dear Friends,

As many of you are aware, I've embarked on a publishing adventure this year! My first "real" book, Heart to Heart: Meeting With God in the Lord's Prayer, was due to be released today... but we have run into snags. That's all right. This book is my guinea pig, the one I want to make lots of mistakes on so I don't make them again in the future!

Thanks to all of you who have worked with me, talked with me, and prayed with me as I've worked to get this book out. I hope to have it released, and the accompanying Web site online, by the end of next week.

Blessings all!

Rachel

Rachel Starr Thomson
Little Dozen Press
http://rachelstarrthomson.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home