Tuesday, July 03, 2007

dismantling

I am.

No, not myself... I like myself the way I am. I'm dismantling this blog. Splitting it into three, actually.

It has occurred to me that, like so many things in life, a blog is best when it's focused. This blog is fairly UNfocused, since I regularly write on three or four themes. Ergo, I am splitting Inklings in three.

Posts related to writing and publishing, as well as links to my posts on other sites, will remain here on Inklings.

Posts related to family life, homeschooling, etc will go on The Big Family Blogzine, which is a whole project unto itself. I'll explain more later.

Posts on my favourite topic, God, will go on Peculiar: On Christ and Believing.

And yes, I will be posting again. Life exploded, but it's calmed down a little again :).

* * *

P.S. The Little Dozen Press blog will be deleted and the Web site linked here instead... too much crossover.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brittany Simmons said...

Is "Peculiar" another site where you talk about God? If so, might you share the link? :)

11:48 a.m.  
Blogger Ted M. Gossard said...

I look forward to more blogging from you. You have a wonderful gift of writing and your thoughts on theology reflect some good reading.

8:05 p.m.  
Blogger Ted M. Gossard said...

Rachel, how do I get to your post on God? Thanks.

5:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home